We offer the ability to back up laptops and desktops on the major operating systems in use such as Windows, Linux, UNIX, MAC OS ect. The above is included in your monthly service, there is also a minimal licensing fee per computer our client is placed on.
Here are a few reasons why it is essential to back up laptops and desktops.
- Between 40-80% of business critical data resides on the hard drives of laptops & desktops.
- 60-70% of laptops & desktops are never backed up.
- Currently 50% of computers sold to businesses are laptops.
- 10% of laptops are stolen annually.
- 15% of all laptops will suffer some form of hardware damage in a given year.
- 6% of all PCs will suffer a ‘data loss incident’ in a given year.
- The average ‘incident’ costs a company $2,557.
- Average time to recover lost data from a damaged drive can be a week or more if ever.
- Some smaller companies do not have servers. In this case, 100% of Business Critical data is on PC's or laptops.